In the table below the check marks indicate all languages spoken by five people: Paula, Quentin, Robert, Sally and Terence. For example, Paula speaks only Chinese and English.
These five people form three teams, Team 1, Team 2 and Team 3. Each team has either 2 or 3 members. A team is said to speak a particular language if at least one of its members speak that language.
The following facts are known.
- Each team speaks exactly four languages and has the same number of members.
- English and Chinese are spoken by all three teams, Basque and French by exactly two teams and the other languages by exactly one team.
- None of the teams include both Quentin and Robert.
- Paula and Sally are together in exactly two teams.
- Robert is in Team 1 and Quentin is in Team 3.
Who among the following four is not a member of Team 2?
Who among the following four people is a part of exactly two teams?
Who among the five people is a member of all teams?
- No one
Apart from Chinese and English, which languages are spoken by Team 1?
- Arabic and Basque
- Arabic and French
- Basque and Dutch
- Basque and French
CAT 2019 LRDI setsCAT 2019 LRDI set 1
CAT 2019 LRDI set 2
CAT 2019 LRDI set 3
CAT 2019 LRDI set 4
CAT 2019 LRDI set 5
CAT 2019 LRDI set 6
CAT 2019 LRDI set 7
CAT 2019 LRDI set 8
CAT 2019 LRDI set 9
CAT 2019 LRDI set 10 [Current page]
CAT 2019 LRDI set 11
CAT 2019 LRDI set 12
CAT 2019 LRDI set 13
CAT 2019 LRDI set 14
CAT 2019 LRDI set 15
CAT 2019 LRDI set 16