Students in a college are discussing two proposals --
A: a proposal by the authorities to introduce dress code on campus, and
B: a proposal by the students to allow multinational food franchises to set up outlets on college campus.
A student does not necessarily support either of the two proposals.
In an upcoming election for student union president, there are two candidates in fray: Sunita and Ragini. Every student prefers one of the two candidates.
A survey was conducted among the students by picking a sample of 500 students. The following information was noted from this survey.
- 250 students supported proposal A and 250 students supported proposal B.
- Among the 200 students who preferred Sunita as student union president, 80% supported proposal A.
- Among those who preferred Ragini, 30% supported proposal A.
- 20% of those who supported proposal B preferred Sunita.
- 40% of those who did not support proposal B preferred Ragini.
- Every student who preferred Sunita and supported proposal B also supported proposal A.
- Among those who preferred Ragini, 20% did not support any of the proposals.
Among the students surveyed who supported proposal A, what percentage preferred Sunita for student union president?
What percentage of the students surveyed who did not support proposal A preferred Ragini as student union president?
What percentage of the students surveyed who supported both proposals A and B preferred Sunita as student union president?
How many of the students surveyed supported proposal B, did not support proposal A and preferred Ragini as student union president?
CAT 2019 LRDI setsCAT 2019 LRDI set 1
CAT 2019 LRDI set 2
CAT 2019 LRDI set 3
CAT 2019 LRDI set 4
CAT 2019 LRDI set 5
CAT 2019 LRDI set 6
CAT 2019 LRDI set 7
CAT 2019 LRDI set 8
CAT 2019 LRDI set 9
CAT 2019 LRDI set 10
CAT 2019 LRDI set 11 [Current page]
CAT 2019 LRDI set 12
CAT 2019 LRDI set 13
CAT 2019 LRDI set 14
CAT 2019 LRDI set 15
CAT 2019 LRDI set 16