Six players – Tanzi, Umeza, Wangdu, Xyla, Yonita and Zeneca competed in an archery tournament. The tournament had three compulsory rounds, Rounds 1 to 3. In each round every player shot an arrow at a target. Hitting the centre of the target (called bull’s eye) fetched the highest score of 5. The only other possible scores that a player could achieve were 4, 3, 2 and 1. Every bull’s eye score in the first three rounds gave a player one additional chance to shoot in the bonus rounds, Rounds 4 to 6. The possible scores in Rounds 4 to 6 were identical to the first three.
A player’s total score in the tournament was the sum of his/her scores in all rounds played by him/her. The table below presents partial information on points scored by the players after completion of the tournament. In the table, NP means that the player did not participate in that round, while a hyphen means that the player participated in that round and the score information is missing.
The following facts are also known.
- Tanzi, Umeza and Yonita had the same total score.
- Total scores for all players, except one, were in multiples of three.
- The highest total score was one more than double of the lowest total score.
- The number of players hitting bull’s eye in Round 2 was double of that in Round 3.
- Tanzi and Zeneca had the same score in Round 1 but different scores in Round 3.
What was the highest total score?
What was Zeneca's total score?
Which of the following statements is true?
- Zeneca’s score was 23.
- Xyla was the highest scorer.
- Zeneca was the highest scorer.
- Xyla’s score was 23.
What was Tanzi's score in Round 3?
CAT 2019 LRDI setsCAT 2019 LRDI set 1
CAT 2019 LRDI set 2
CAT 2019 LRDI set 3
CAT 2019 LRDI set 4 [Current page]
CAT 2019 LRDI set 5
CAT 2019 LRDI set 6
CAT 2019 LRDI set 7
CAT 2019 LRDI set 8
CAT 2019 LRDI set 9
CAT 2019 LRDI set 10
CAT 2019 LRDI set 11
CAT 2019 LRDI set 12
CAT 2019 LRDI set 13
CAT 2019 LRDI set 14
CAT 2019 LRDI set 15
CAT 2019 LRDI set 16