Five sentences related to a topic are given below. Four of them can be put together to form a meaningful and coherent short paragraph. Identify the odd one out. Choose its number as your answer and key it in.
- A particularly interesting example of inference occurs in many single panel comics.
- It’s the creator’s participation and imagination that makes the single-panel comic so engaging and so rewarding.
- Often, the humor requires you to imagine what happened in the instant immediately before or immediately after the panel you’re being shown.
- To get the joke, you actually have to figure out what some of these missing panels must be.
- It is as though the cartoonist devised a series of panels to tell the story and has chosen to show you only one – and typically not even the funniest.
Previous QuestionNext Question