Five sentences related to a topic are given below. Four of them can be put together to form a meaningful and coherent short paragraph. Identify the odd one out. Choose its number as your answer and key it in.
- Ocean plastic is problematic for a number of reasons, but primarily because marine animals eat it.
- The largest numerical proportion of ocean plastic falls in small size fractions.
- Aside from clogging up the digestive tracts of marine life, plastic also tends to adsorb pollutants from the water column.
- Plastic in the oceans is arguably one of the most important and pervasive environmental problems today.
- Eating plastic has a number of negative consequences such as the retention of plastic particles in the gut for longer periods than normal food particles.
Previous QuestionNext Question