Five sentences related to a topic are given below. Four of them can be put together to form a meaningful and coherent short paragraph. Identify the odd one out.
- Over the past fortnight, one of its finest champions managed to pull off a similar impression.
- Wimbledon's greatest illusion is the sense of timelessness it evokes.
- At 35 years and 342 days, Roger Federer became the oldest man to win the singles title in the Open Era — a full 14 years after he first claimed the title as a scruffy, pony-tailed upstart.
- Once he had survived the opening week, the second week witnessed the range of a rested Federer's genius.
- Given that his method isn't reliant on explosive athleticism or muscular ball-striking, both vulnerable to decay, there is cause to believe that Federer will continue to enchant for a while longer.
Previous QuestionNext Question