Five sentences related to a topic are given below. Four of them can be put together to form a meaningful and coherent short paragraph. Identify the odd one out.
- Those geometric symbols and aerodynamic swooshes are more than just skin deep.
- The Commonwealth Bank logo — a yellow diamond, with a black chunk sliced out in one corner — is so recognizable that the bank doesn't even use its full name in its advertising.
- It's not just logos with hidden shapes; sometimes brands will have meanings or stories within them that are deliberately vague or lost in time, urging you to delve deeper to solve the riddle.
- Graphic designers embed cryptic references because it adds a story to the brand; they want people to spend more time with a brand and have that idea that they are an insider if they can understand the hidden message.
- But the CommBank logo has more to it than meets the eye, as squirrelled away in that diamond is the Southern Cross constellation.
Previous QuestionNext Question