The five sentences (labelled 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) given in this question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a number. Decide on the proper order for the sentences and key in this sequence of five numbers as your answer.
- The implications of retelling of Indian stories, hence, takes on new meaning in a modern India.
- The stories we tell reflect the world around us.
- We cannot help but retell the stories that we value — after all, they are never quite right for us — in our time.
- And even if we manage to get them quite right, they are only right for us — other people living around us will have different reasons for telling similar stories.
- As soon as we capture a story, the world we were trying to capture has changed.
Previous QuestionNext Question