A University offers five specialisation disciplines Agriculture, Marketing, Finance, Systems and Personnel for Post-Graduate studies in Management Sciences. Five students Abhijit, Vijay, Saira, Deepak and Meeta opt for different specialisations while studying from four different institutes A, B, C & D.
- Institute D doesn't provide facility to study Agriculture and Systems Management.
- Only Abhijit and Deepak have taken Marketing as the specialisation and they are studying in different Institutes.
- Both the lady students are studying in Institute D.
- Vijay is the only student who has taken Finance. He is studying in Institute B.
- Deepak does not study in Institute A.
- Abhijit and Deepak do not go to any of the institutes to which Vijay, Saira or Meeta go.
Q1. In which of the following institutes is Abhijit studying?
Q2. In which of the following institutes is Deepak studying?
Q3. Which discipline(s) has (have) not been opted by any student?
- Agriculture only
- Systems only
- Personnel only'
- Both Agriculture and Systems
Q4. Which of the following combinations is right?
- Deepak - Finance
- Meeta - Personnel
- Marketing - Institute D
- Vijay – Institute C
Q5. Which are the specialisations opted by two students each?
- Marketing only
- Finance only
- Personnel only
- Both Marketing and Personnel