Six persons Mr. Ajay Deo, Ms. Veena Murali, Mrs. Suprabha Seri, Mr. Roshan Singh, Mr. Dushyant Vaidya and Mrs. Vama Chitnis are working in 3 different branches of the same company. Two each are working at Mumbai, Bangalore and Pane Office. Three of them are Supervisors, one is Manager and I remaining are Assistant Managers. One of them is in Personnel Department, two others are in Accounts Department, while the remaining three are in Marketing Department.
- Mrs. Suprabha Sen is neither in Mumbai Branch nor in Bangalore Branch.
- Mr. Roshan Singh holds the position of Assistant. Manager. However, he does not work at Bangalore Branch.
- Mr. Ajay Deo is Supervisor in Accounts Department at Mumbai Branch.
- Ms. Veena Murali is the Assistant Manager (Marketing) at Bangalore Branch.
- One of the gentlemen working in the Accounts Department is at Pune Branch. He is the Senior Supervisor.
- Mrs. Varna Chitnis works as a Manager. She is neither in Marketing nor in Accounts Department.
Q1. Which of the following groups consists of Supervisors?
- Veena Murali, Roshan Singh and Vama Chitnis.
- Ajay Deo, Suprabha Sen and Roshan Singh.
- Ajay Deo, Dushyant Vaidya and Suprabha Sen.
- Ajay Deo, Roshan Singh and Dushyant Vaidya.
Q2. Who among the following is the Personnel Manager?
- Vama Chitnis
- Ajay Deo
- Veena Murali
- Roshan Singh
Q3. From which branch does Mr. Dushyant Vaidya operate?
- Either Pune or Mumbai
Q4. Which of the following statements is true?
- Mr. Ajay Deo is Supervisor in Marketing Department.
- Mr. Roshan Singh is Assistant Manager operating from Bangalore
- One of the persons working from Bangalore Branch is in Accounts Department.
- Both the Assistant Managers work in Marketing Department.
Q5. Which of the following combinations is not true?
- Veena Murali, Assistant Manager, Bangalore
- Vama Chitnis, Personnel Department, Bangalore
- Ajay Deo, Supervisor, Mumbai
- Roshan Singh, Manager, Marketing