There is a group of six students M, N, O, P, Q and R in a class. Each of the six students opts for two subjects, one compulsory and the other optional subject.
- P's optional subject was Geography while three others have it as a compulsory subject.
- Q and R have Chemistry as one of their subjects.
- R's compulsory subject is Physics which is an optional subject of both O and Q.
- Geography and English are M's subjects, as compulsory and optional respectively.
- Biology is an optional subject of only one of them.
- The only female student in the group is the one who has Geography as the optional subject and English as the compulsory one.
Q1. Who is the female student in the group?
Q2. What is the compulsory subject of 'O'?
Q3. Which of the following have the same "compulsory/optional" set as that of R?
- None of these
Q4. Disregarding which is compulsory and which is the optional subject, who has the same combination as that of R?
Q5. Which of the following groups of students have Geography as their compulsory subject?
- M, O & P
- O, N & P
- O, P & R
- M, N & O