On a particular day, six persons, Kalyan, Kumar, Kiran, Karan, Krishna and Keerthan, boarded a city bus at a bus stop. Each person wanted to get off the bus at a different stop among Brigade Road, Esplanade, Secretariat, Egmore, Saket and Dadar, not necessarily in the same order. The bus travels to each of these stops in a specific order. Further, it is also known that
- Krishna got off the bus at the stop immediately after that at which Kumar got off the bus.
- Kumar, who did not get off the bus at Secretariat, was not the first person among the six to get off the bus.
- for the entire duration that Kiran was in the bus, there were at least two people among the six along with him.
- Karan, who was not the last person among the six to get off the bus, got off the bus at the stop immediately after Saket.
- Brigade Road is the stop immediately after the stop at which Kalyan got off the bus.
- Kiran, who was not the first among the six persons to get off the bus, got off the bus at Egmore, while Krishna got off the bus at the stop immediately before Dadar.
Q1. Who got off the bus at Dadar?
Q2. Who was the first person among the six to get off the bus?
- Cannot be determined
Q3. How many of the six persons got off the bus before the bus stopped at Secretariat?
Q4. Which of the following pairs of persons got off the bus at consecutive bus stops?
- Kalyan, Kiran
- Kiran, Krishna
- Karan, Krishna
- Karan, Kiran