Five sentences related to a topic are given below. Four of them can be put together to form a meaningful and coherent short paragraph. Identify the odd one out. Choose its number as your answer and key it in.
- One argument is that actors that do not fit within a single, well-defined category may suffer an “illegitimacy discount”.
- Others believe that complex identities confuse audiences about an organization’s role or purpose.
- Some organizations have complex and multidimensional identities that span or combine categories, while other organizations possess narrow identities.
- Identity is one of the most important features of organizations, but there exist opposing views among sociologists about how identity affects organizational performance.
- Those who think that complex identities are beneficial point to the strategic advantages of ambiguity, and organizations’ potential to differentiate themselves from competitors.
Previous QuestionNext Question