Five sentences related to a topic are given below. Four of them can be put together to form a meaningful and coherent short paragraph. Identify the odd one out.
- As India looks to increase the number of cities, our urban planning must factor in potential natural disasters and work out contingencies in advance.
- Authorities must revise data and upgrade infrastructure and mitigation plans even if their local area hasn’t been visited by a natural calamity yet.
- Extreme temperatures, droughts, and forest fires have more than doubled since 1980.
- There is no denying the fact that our baseline normal weather is changing.
- It is no longer a question of whether we will be hit by nature’s fury but rather when.
Previous QuestionNext Question