Five sentences related to a topic are given below. Four of them can be put together to form a meaningful and coherent short paragraph. Identify the odd one out.
- Much has been recently discovered about the development of songs in birds.
- Some species are restricted to a single song learned by all individuals, others have a range of songs.
- The most important auditory stimuli for the birds are the sounds of other birds.
- For all bird species there is a prescribed path to development of the final song,
- A bird begins with the subsong, passes through plastic song, until it achieves the species song.
Previous QuestionNext Question