Four couples – Ram & Sita, Laila & Majnu, Krishna & Radha and Heer & Ranjha – are sitting around a circular table on 8 chairs equidistant from each other, all of them facing the centre of the table. Each of the four men and each of the four women wear a T-shirt of one of the four colors i.e Red, Blue, Green and Yellow, such that no two men wear the same colored T-shirt and no two women wear the same colored T-shirt. The following information is also known.
- No two men sit adjacent to each other.
- Ram is sitting opposite Ranjha.
- No husband is sitting adjacent to his wife.
- Ram, Majnu, Krishna and Ranjha are males.The rest are females.
- In a couple, the husband and wife don’t wear the same colored T-shirt.
- Ram does not wear a green colored T-shirt.
- No person is wearing the same colored T-shirt as the person sitting either adjacent or opposite to him/her.
- Sita is not sitting adjacent to Krishna.
- Heer and Ranjha wear Blue and Red colored T-shirts respectively.
Q1. Which 2 people are sitting adjacent to the male wearing the Blue T-shirt?
- Heer & Laila
- Laila & Sita
- Sita & Radha
- Radha & Heer
Q2. If the person sitting to the immediate right of Krishna is wearing a blue colored T-shirt, then that person is:
- Either Heer or Laila
- Either Laila or Radha
Q3. Who are wearing the Yellow colored T-shirts?
- Heer & Majnu
- Ram & Laila
- Ranjha & Radha
- Sita & Krishna
Q4. How many individuals are sitting between Krishna and Majnu?