In a wrestling championship, five persons — Andy, Bumrah, Clarke, David and Hussey — secured the first five ranks, in the same order. The weight of each of the five persons is a distinct natural number.
The following information is known regarding their weights:
(1) Clarke is the heaviest person and Bumrah the second heaviest.
(2) Andy is heavier than David.
(3) The weight of the lightest person among the five is 54 kg and it is not Hussey.
(4) The weight of the heaviest person is 87 kg.
(5) The weight of one of the persons is 19 kg more than that of Hussey.
(6) The person whose weight is 82 kg secured a better rank than the person whose weight is 67 kg.
Q1. What is the Weight (in kg) of Andy?
Q2. What is the total weight (in kg) of all the five persons put together?
Q3. What is the weight (in kg) of Hussey?
Q4. What is the rank of the second lightest person?