Five sentences related to a topic are given below. Four of them can be put together to form a meaningful and coherent short paragraph. Identify the odd one out. Choose its number as your answer and key it in.
- Translators are like bumblebees.
- Though long since scientifically disproved, this factoid is still routinely trotted out.
- Similar pronouncements about the impossibility of translation have dogged practitioners since Leonardo Bruni’s De interpretatione recta, published in 1424.
- Bees, unaware of these deliberations, have continued to flit from flower to flower, and translators continue to translate.
- In 1934, the French entomologist August Magnan pronounced the flight of the bumblebee to be aerodynamically impossible
Previous QuestionNext Question