Five sentences related to a topic are given below. Four of them can be put together to form a meaningful and coherent short paragraph. Identify the odd one out.
- Neuroscientists have just begun studying exercise's impact within brain cells — on the genes themselves.
- Even there, in the roots of our biology, they've found signs of the body's influence on the mind.
- It turns out that moving our muscles produces proteins that travel through the bloodstream and into the brain, where they play pivotal roles in the mechanisms of our highest thought processes.
- In today's technology-driven, plasma-screened-in world, it's easy to forget that we are born movers-animals, in fact — because we've engineered movement right out of our lives.
- It's only in the past few years that neuroscientists have begun to describe these factors and how they work, and each new discovery adds awe-inspiring depth to the picture.