Five friends Avinash, Vijay, Alok, Vivek and Rajiv went to a hotel and ordered five different soups Tomato, Chicken, Vegetable, Corn and Mutton, followed by lunch. After lunch, they ordered five different ice-creams Mango, Pista, Vanilla, Tutti-Fruti and Cassata.
- Avinash ordered for vegetable soup and mango ice-cream.
- Vivek didn't order mutton soup but ordered vanilla ice-cream.
- Vijay is a vegetarian who ordered Tuisttoi-oFrrduetrieidce-crea.m. Pista ice-cream while
- The person who ordered corn-soup a Rajiv ordered Cassata ice-cream.
Q1. Who among the following ordered Tomato soup?
Q2. Which among the following soups was ordered by Vivek?
Q3. Which of the following combinations is f
- Alok - Mutton soup
- Tomato soup – Tutti fruti ice cream
- Chicken soup - Vivek
- Alok - Corn soup
Q4. Which of the following ice-creams was ordered by Alok?
Q5. Which of the following combinations is true?
- Avinash - Tomato soup - Tutti-Fruti ice-cream
- Vijay - Corn soup - Mango ice-cream
- Alok - Mutton soup - Pista ice-cream
- Vivek - Chicken soup - Vanilla ice-cream