A university gives admission to a student on the basis of his/her final exam score and the board of education in which he/she passed. There are six boards - A, B, C, D, E and F - which are considered by the university. There are different cutoffs for each of the boards. (Cutoffs were at a difference of 5). Ten students opted for admissions in the university from which only seven were selected. ’C’ was the only board from which no student was select.. The score of every select student was equal to their respective cutoffs.
- No one scored lower than Suzanne.
- Avril had a score greater than that of Smith but less than that of David.
- Monica's score was the highest among the females.
- Laura and David belonged to the same board.
- John was the second highest scorer among males. Board 'D' had the lowest cut-off.
- The highest scorer among females belonged to 'C' board.
- There were two students from each board, except and 'P.
- None of the students scored less than 60 and only one student scored 65.
Q1. Which of the following students belonged to board ‘F’?
Q2. Which of the following students was not selected?
Q3. Which of the following pairs belonged to the same board?
- Martin & Smith
- Smith & Suzanne
- Suzanne & Anna
- Anne & Avril
Q4. What was the cut-off for board ‘E’?