A team is to be selected from among ten persons — A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J — subject to the following conditions.
- Exactly two among E, J, l and C must be selected.
- If F is selected, then J cannot be selected.
- Exactly one among A and C must be selected.
- Unless A is selected, E cannot be selected,
- If and only if G is selected, D must not be selected.
- If D is not selected, then H must be selected.
The size of a team is defined as the number of members in the team.
Q1. Who among the following cannot be a member of a team of size 4?
- None of THese
Q2. What could be the size of a team that includes both F and H?
Q3. In how many ways can the team of size 6 be selected, if it includes E?
Q4. What is the largest possible size of the team?